Announcements‎ > ‎Helpline‎ > ‎Posts‎ > ‎

20140608 - WIA Helpline - vk6xv

posted Jun 8, 2014, 4:59 PM by News Team   [ updated Jun 8, 2014, 4:59 PM by Bob Bristow ]


I have a Kenwood TS 520 SE that's brand new but it's had a knock at some time and the rocker switches on the left side need replacing(they're loose). In the manual it's switches 9,10,11,12 and 13. If it came as a complete panel set would be good.

If you have a dead radio or one cheap call me.

Neil Beeson, VK6NSB
0427673197 or


Wanted to buy or borrow:- Good quality Gin Pole suitable for hoisting
Hills 15 foot butt sections.
Quick release tower clamps preferred.
Phil VK6GX
Email:- or Phone:- 0419 136 066.


I am looking for a HF radio in not working order to buy as next : FT-817, FT857 etc, or Kenwood TS-850 or TS-450 or TS-440 or
- or ICom 7xx hundred series!
Please contact me via SMS or so on my mobile 0438554409 or