posted May 1, 2014, 7:06 PM by News Team
updated May 1, 2014, 7:06 PM
Wanted to buy
I am looking for a HF radio Kenwood TS-850 or TS-450 / or TS-440 or similar in Not Working order to buy!!!
Please contact me via SMS or so on my mobile 0438 55 44 09
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Offers are invited for the following 2m transceivers:
- Kenwood TM231A
- Kyokuto FM144-10 SXRII
- Standard handheld dig switches tuning 3W
- All are about 30years old, working order with handbooks
- Philps FM92 programmed with all repeater frequencies.
Contact Bert by email email@example.com
or phone 08 9414 6488
Can I re-submit the following items For Sale at $1,800 the lot or any reasonable offer.
Barrett 2050 HF Transceiver
- with extra HF broadcast frequencies : Radio Aust. BBC etc. as well as all VKS737 and HF OzNet frequencies
- Barrett 2019 Auto Tune Antenna system with GPS fitted.
- Comes with Install and Technical Manual and all cables and plugs.
Stuart "Hoppy" Hopwood VK6VSH
Mobile : 0429 055677
Wilson SY-33 (also known as SY-3) 20m/15m/10m 3-element HF yagi.
- Made by Wilson Electronics in the 1970s, the Wilson SY series were probably the best trapped tri-band yagis ever made (see http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/6223) - which is why I brought one.
- The SY-33 has a direct 52 ohm feed, is rated at dealing with 100mph winds and is built like an elegant tank. It weights 37lbs and has a boom length of 4.2 metres and a surface area of 5.7 square feet. Maximum element length is 8.33 metres and the antenna is rated at 8dB gain and 1.5kW. This antenna has been totally rebuilt and has never given a problem in 15 years of continuous operation, during which my DXCC country count has got to around 300.
- Comes with manual, spare traps and trap end covers. $250. Buyer collects ONLY - Perth Hills area.
Steve Ireland, VK6VZ - firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenwood TS-700A not working, no power cord and no mic. needs some TLC restoration.
Contact Max, (formerly VK6-MAX) 0407 380810 or email@example.com