I'm wanting to buy some gear to go with my Kenwood TS 520SE to bring it closer to a COMPLETE STATION. The stuff I'm seeking are:
- TV-506 Transverters,
- VFO-520 external VFO
- SM-220 Station Monitor.
I don't mind if it needs a paint job but would prefer good condition.
If anyone has these or other parts I don't have laying around I would like to hear from them.
I have the following units for sale and others (leaving AR)
- 2 X DSE 25 Amp 13.8V variable Linear Power supply $150 each
- 22amp 13.8 variable linear power supply $125
- GME 13.8v 4 amp linear power supply $50
- Motorola 12 Amp 13.8v linear Power Supply $50
- RF 13.8v 5 amp linear power supply $50
- Yaesu FT-1802 $200
- Yaesu FT-7800 $325
- Uniden bearcat hand held 100ch scanner UBC120xlt with power supply and charger in good condition $100 ONO
- Philips PMR800 programmed for 70cm $35 (works ok)
- 2 x Quansheng 70cm hand held radio with 2 extra batteries and hand microphone and chargers (batteries maybe need replacement) $60 for both
- Revex SWR power meter W502 1.8 ~60Mhz has a broken switch handle else works ok. $50
- Uniden UH-088 40Ch UHF CB $150
- victor vc3165 $100 Frequency counter
- super tomcat MKII AM/SSB 40 channel CB $80
- CB SWR meter $20
- 12dB short UHF CB station antenna $70
- discone antenna $70
- heavy duty new egg insulators 2 for $6 (i had to buy minimum order of a 50 to get those in Perth)
Also advertised on www.hamsdownunder.com
I have the following an Icom IC-7000 transceiver. In good condition. Includes:
- Original User Manual
- Power Lead
- 3.5m Separation Cable (OPC-1443)
- Mounting Bracket for Main Body (MB62)
- Mounting Plate for Head Unit (MB105)
- Asking $1100 for the lot.