PLEASE ENTER “HELPLINE” IN THE SUBJECT LINE
Thanks very much for your Helpline announcement for the Disposal Sale of Rob VK6ZFY’s equipment to be held on Sunday A Disposal Sale of the equipment from the shack of Rob VK6ZFY (Silent Key) will be held from 10am to 2pm WAST on today 18th September 2016 at the QTH of Phil VK6ZKO:
24 Temby Avenue
Kalamunda.Everything must go and all offers will be considered.
I have one for the wanted adds on the W.I.A News.
Wanted , separation kit for the Icom 706mkIIg
I have a SDR receiver that can cover 1MHz to 6GHz so I'm looking for antennas to cover as many bands as I can! I'm thinking G5RV, perhaps some LPDAs, if people have some lying around they'd like to get rid of I'd love to give them some cash for them. Would like to have some examples before i start trying to make my own!
Monty VK6FKLR firstname.lastname@example.org
Craig VK6HX here and I have some items looking for a new home.
- Mini Oscilloscope Model DS203 - $125.00
- Bushcomm SWC-100 Wire dipole 3.5 to 30 MHz - $150.00
- LDG KT-100 Auto ATU for Kenwood, HF/6Metres New Unused - $250.00
- Icom AH-4 Auto ATU HF/6Meter New Unused - $350.00
- Vacuum Variable Capacitors:
- 3 to 50 pF @ 25KV,
- 1 Ceramic 10 to 1040pF @ 5KV - $125.00 each
- Hygain TH3 Mark 3 Thunderbird - 3 element beam 10/15/20 metres, Balun, has Trap Cap kit, needs mast clamp - $225.00
- 5 towers - email for information
- Complete Yaesu FT-101E station - 12 items - Expressions of interest.
- Free - elements for 6 element 27MHz beam, you can modify for 6 Metres, no boom
- plus a bucket of other Aly bits and pieces.
Local buyers preferred as unable to post.
Phone 0418 923 257
or email VK6HX @ vkmail.net.au
To dispose of
- Yaesu Quad band transceiver model FT8900R
- FM 2metre,70cent,6metre and 10metre,. Near new
Asking $350.00. phone geoff on 95814596 or email@example.com
I have a in good condition a Yaesu FT 920 for sale @ $700 Dual VFO HF Transciever
Contact Rae at ACRM Capel on 08 97272451
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR ALL YOUR FOR SALE, WANTED & GENERAL ELECTRONIC AND RADIO HELP REQUIREMENTS, CONTACT “ROYS HELPLINE” BY EMAIL email@example.com